Thursday, December 15, 2011

Post Renewed

Hi, I've been working hard to learn both UDK and Unity. Both programs are awesome and offer different ways to put together good game art. I like that Unity is similar to Maya and updates are easy. I love how powerful UDK is and that it is so diverse in it's tools.

I've been working hard at Ossian Studio's working on a new iphone game that should release soon, so I haven't been updating my portfolio art as much as I want to. Plus I've been playing a lot of Battlefield 3 and Skyrim lately so that eats into my time.

Since I have learned so much about UDK in the last year or so, I will be creating my fall scene anew. I will have a new style of lighting as well as some new technique in my art. Hopefully it comes across in my scene which I will be uploading soon. In the meantime I will update my blog more often and post some smaller projects which I have been working on.

Marquis

No comments:

Post a Comment